“A sausage a day, makes the ponies Awake.”
- In every rigid tin can lies a spineless and enchanting sausage.
- At first it is challenging to get what you desire, but with a piercing can opener you can grasp the indulgent tan sausage inside.
- In a can, there are a lot of mouthwatering sausages. Pick well.
- The strident edges of the can may severe your hands. Be cautious. If you are uncertain ask for an aid.
- The label might deceive you. Check the expiration date.
- You don’t know the actual size, until you open the can. Don’t assume and expect.
- Don’t shake the can, the more you shake the less firm they will become.
- Don’t drink the juice inside. Be keen to which is edible and not.
- Eat one sausage at a time. Sausage aspiration is a grave offense.
- And lastly, it is best to share your sausage to others. Open your can.